Monday 16 December 2013

Looking at Yourself Through the Eyes on Another


By taking just one peek around any crowded room, it is automatically visible that I am antithetic from each and every soul in the room. The reason for this, is that my perspective is divergent from everyone else's. I view every single aspect of the room using a viewpoint that matches no other. I interpret a conversation in a completely opposite way than my peers, and most importantly. I view myself using a different judgment than others. What I see inside of my self could possiblly be poles apart from what my best friend, or even worst enemy see. This is because to them, my image is variant. Completely different. 

When I glance in the mirror and observe who the real Anchita Sharma is, I am not greeted with the image of a beguiling beauty with a heart of gold and skyrocketing grades, I see a short girl with a witty humor and a collection of lame and punny knock-knock jokes. A bookworm that sheds heaps and heaps of tears in every chick flick and understands jokes when they aren't even funny anymore. The following is how I contemplate my image,but, obviously it's very contradistinct from how my image is displayed to another set of eyes. 

"Occasionally annoying, helpful with homework and secretly nice under all the weird tough girl attitude." 
The above is how my brother perceives my sisterly image. As it is obviously recognizable, it differs greatly from my personal image of my self. In my brother's eyes, I am unmitigatedly the complete and absolute opposite of how I view myself. To him, without any omission, I may just be the weirdest and nerdiest sister in the world. As I stated before. Perspective. Interpretation. . 

A camera is a very powerful and resourceful piece of technology. Used to capture a moment and freeze it forever. A very vexatious dexterity of a camera is that it has the aptitude to warp the very definition of what really happened. A camera can also be a very exceptional tool to obtain a person's image and tell a 1000 words about it. This factor can be both a blessing and a curse. Causing you to ponder what each and every picture you have posted on a networking site really means to its viewers. Think. You really should, before you post anything on the Internet. The Internet contributes to a much greater whole of your overall image. 

Ever heard the saying, "nobody's perfect"? 
Well, the very meaning of that saying, punctures the truth right in the bull's eye. No matter how much someone alters their personality, remodels their physical look and transforms their viewpoint of the world, it is insurmountable to reach or even brush perfection. Although, there are without exception, many ways that one can improve their image. If I had the ability to make a wish and simply vanish one aspect of my image, I would excommunicate my repulsive, and very unpleasant organization skills, or should I say inability to organize. I have papers diffused all over my desk, just about toppling over to the ground, pencils living under my bed, erasers swimming in my ocean of clothes and the floor, non-existent. If all of this could dissipate, just imagine how much easier life would be for me. Just imagine. 

Issues like image and perfection can really boggle one's consciousness for days and just coast in their thoughts all the time. The one thing that can really help the mind do hurtles over these blocks is motivation. If you have a goal, and the mind set to follow through, with the right kind of motivation, you can. You can do it.

"Motivation is what gets you started and habits are what keep you going."
-Jim Rohn

-å˜ç˙ˆ†å

1 comment:

  1. Always the perfectionist. But that's my perspective of you :)

    ReplyDelete